Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Megan Young admits being net addict

Young actress and former Pinoy Big Brother Celebrity Edition 2 housemate Megan Young admitted to abs-cbnNEWS.com that she's an internet "addict".

“Ever since I was a kid super internet addict ako, as in bata pa ako internet talaga ang hilig ko,” Young told abs-cbnNews.com before her television guesting at ABS-CBN.

The teen star made the confession after reports began circulating that many TV and film stars are getting hooked at internet surfing--one of them, in fact, besides herself, is her friend and fellow ex-PBB housemate actor Victor Basa.

“Actually I blog, I do blog but it depends on the mood because I don’t want to blog on something uninterested naman. But yeah I also go to forums like, you know, ang hilig ko magbasa ng creative writing like iyon mga fan fiction,” Young explained.
Young affirmed that her blog is exclusively for her online friends but  she’s open to entertaining guests who luckily chance upon her blog.

“Usually it’s for my online friends but if ever somebody finds it I'm open to it, but it’s not like I advertise it or anything," she said.
Young who is the youngest of all PBB Celebrity Edition 2 housemates is now busy taping for ABS-CBN’s weekly show “ASTIG.”

She is also attending workshops, including acting and voice lessons.

Megan Young was the first-ever Starstruck Avenger of GMA-7 and moved to ABS-CBN after her contract with the former expired. She was relaunched on ABS-CBN as member of Star Magic Batch 15.

0 comments:

 

© blogger templates 3 column | Tech Blog